Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Courgette spaghetti with salmon



My favourite recipe

My favourite dish is courgette spaghetti with salmon. I love this one, because it reminds me of the summer and I like salmon very much. It is not very difficult to cook and you won’t need much time to make it.

Ingredients:
·         400g spaghetti
·         salt
·         4 courgettes
·         500g salmon filet
·         3 tablespoon of olive oil
·         some basil leaves
·         100 ml stock
·         150g cream
·         pepper
·         200g sour cream

Preparation:

Boil the spaghetti until they are firm to bite. Then drain them with the colander.

Wash the courgettes and peel them with the peeler so that you get long thin stripes. Then wash the salmon, dab it until it is dry, chop it into cubes and stir-fry it. While the salmon is in the frying pan you can wash and slice the basil. Take the salmon out of the pan when it is ready and keep it warm.

Now put the zucchini stripes into the same pan and fry them. Deglaze the stripes with the stock, add the cream and boil it away for about 5 minutes. Flavour the sauce with pepper, salt and basil.
Stir the sauce while you add the sour cream.  And at the very end add the noodles and the salmon.



I hope it will taste as good to you as it does to me and feel free to leave a comment.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen