Donnerstag, 24. April 2014

England - a wonderful and an exciting trip


I was really happy to visit England for the first time and I also had a lot of expectations about London: A big city with many shops, restaurants and cafés, beautiful parks, impressive sights and so on. I’m bound to say that all my expectations came true.

On our first day in Southbourne we walked to Hengstbury Head with a guide, where we enjoyed a beautiful view. On another day we drove to Portsmouth and visited the ship wreck, which was really interesting. I also liked walking along the beach in Bournemouth, where we took a lot of photos. We visited many museums in London, for example the British Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural Museum.

However, I really enjoyed visiting Hyde Park and I was really impressed by the sights we had seen in London, for example Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye.

I would recommend London for everyone who enjoys meeting different people and who is also interested to see many wonderful sights and museums.

6 Kommentare:

  1. nice text! I really enjoyed our trip too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog entry because it is well written and I agree with your text. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really like the way you wrote your text!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. My first impressions of London were nearly the same. I really like your blog entry!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like your text! Unfortunately, I didn't visit the Hyde Park.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I also really enjoyed the trip and for me it was the first time in England too. Unfortunately, I was not able to visit Hyde Park, what I definitely want to do the next time I stay in London!

    AntwortenLöschen