Montag, 28. April 2014



Trip to London on Friday

After saying goodbye to our host family, we had to go to school for another three hours until we could finally go to London. After school we had our lunch outside, meanwhile some people of our groups put the suitcases in the bus, which was very kind by the way. Now we were free to go, so everybody went into the bus, the bus driver started the engine and we were on our way to London. I think it took us around two and a half ours to get to our hotel in London. All of us read about the hotel so we were quite excited what it looks like. Our room was okay but some of our friends weren’t as happy as we were, because they thought that there is not enough space for them.

We could go out and have our dinner but we had to get back at half past six, because we still had something to do, the Jack the Ripper tour. Our class had to split up and join one of the other classes. The narrator we got was an old man with dark gelled hair. He looked quite mysterious. He talked about all the victims and theories about Jack the Ripper during a nice evening walk through London, so we got an impression of what London looked like in 1888. After our tour we took the underground back to our hotel and could have a rest.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Maxi, I think your text is really entertaining, but as far as I remember our guide was around 45, 50 at the most, which I would not consider to be an old man. However I agree with you that he was quite mysterious and I also think that he did a great job.
    P.s. your video is great (;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My computer refuses to show the video... I hope I got it right now.

      Löschen
    2. And Wrong again... I hate computers! What I wanted to say: My Computer doesn't play the the video. How can I watch it?

      Löschen
    3. Unfortunatly, the video, which I've never put in, doesn't work...

      Löschen